Whitehouse on the Gulf Coast

use2b_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
Perdido Key's state park can barely be seen "the white sand on the horizon " good place to swim, fish and camp , very laid back Southern Living. other photo's are of Perdido Key Fl and Orange Beach Alabama.
I live only a few miles from Alabama. The Red Ship is at the Port of Pensacola and I have 5 Lbs of just caught Shrimp on my bike bought for $12 .
My Helmet is "Crash Dummy" decorated seen beside a nice batch of Frog Legs , mushrooms , fish and chicken liver = Ummm , much better than chicken
 
That Whitehouse bike is a thing of very great beauty.
 
For the love of all things Honda sacred, get some RLETs on that bike.
 
Ferret, please place USB2 on double secret probation until the RLETS are installed :)
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
For the love of all things Honda sacred, get some RLETs on that bike.
just ordered them , $7.27 with tax plus oil cap thingy.
haven't let the oil get cold since it arrived ...:biker:
 
Thread starter
That is it and no longer for sale
I contacted both the Co and the seller and asked them to take that down as I purchased that bike a few weeks back and will not be selling it
 
One heck of a buy. You are lucky I did not see it first.

Enjoy immensely

Do you know who did the work?



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I am on a 8 week road trip for work. So hard to arrange purchase and shipment and then delivery

Some day soon I will be free of work and riding




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
Elipten_imp said:
One heck of a buy. You are lucky I did not see it first.

Enjoy immensely

Do you know who did the work?



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
unfortunately I do not know but the info passed on to me was it was built by a pro Honda Mechanic who passed away and the wife sold it at an estate sale.
I watched the bike and looked closely at the pictures wondering if I should buy it? It is my understanding that the engine would have had to be repainted but I still can not see how that was possible unless removal and disassembly was done. I suspect that if the builder spent so much money doing this he started with a bike meant for another country with a silver engine but I could be wrong. ether way I see no over spray / under spray or paint anywhere it should not be on any gasket or washer.
 
I can't swear it, and would have to compare yours and another deluxe side by side, but for some reason to me, either finish or color, your silver looks different to me. More "silver" than mine. Would have to get them side by side to see for sure. Maybe it's the lighting, or just that yours is so much cleaner lol

 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
I can't swear it, and would have to compare yours and another deluxe side by side, but for some reason to me, either finish or color, your silver looks different to me. More "silver" than mine. Would have to get them side by side to see for sure. Maybe it's the lighting, or just that yours is so much cleaner lol


always appreciate your honesty , suggestions and help because it makes me think about things .
but this is just one of those things we will never really know for sure but I am about to fire this puppy up and go get the best frog legs you ever ate and would buy you a plate if you ever come down ! :thumbsup:
 
Back
Top