WHITEHOUSE:CB1100 K10 TANK:WHITE

do not care for it at all . If i had a choice i would go with the Red , then the Candy Gold that i have followed by the Candy Blue Green
 
I find pearl white pretty awesome myself. But as to what I think, well then I'd prefer your original Spencer Blue tank to be honest.
 
peterbaron_imp said:
What do you think about it and its priCe????

WHITEHOUSE:CB1100 K10 TANK:WHITE | Samurider.com

I would have to sell one white 16.8 L (OEM/super mint from Japan) and 14.6 L original Spencer Blue in good condition, with small scratches to compensate high price of K10 tank
:huh:

pb
So far as the color is concerned, I happen to be partial to red..... but if you like the white, you'll love the tank. I'm over the moon with my whitehouse tank on my 2017.

Beware though, your stock seat may not be a perfect fit with the tank.

As to the cost? Hard to judge. Probably a bunch of other mods that objectively are a better bang for the buck. But to me anyway, the price was worth it.
 
Guth_imp said:
I find pearl white pretty awesome myself. But as to what I think, well then I'd prefer your original Spencer Blue tank to be honest.
Me too.
 
Thread starter
THANKS all who responded.
Stay with my white 16.8 L tank and have to admit that Spencer Blue is a beautiful colour as well

:beerchug:

pb
 
Back
Top