Whitehouse CB1100 in London

Thread starter
Hey All,

I just knocked up this video of my bike in London. I was riding and my girlfriend was operating the camera.

It's a flavor film.... thought you might like to see it.

It's a CB1100EX 2014 with the following:
Whitehouse K0 tank and panels
WH indicators
WH Front fender cut down
Over RacingCan
Over Racing Swing Arm
Arrow Headers
Andreani Fork Internals
Bacon Nitro Shocks
ECU Reflash
TSR Both kits

'Av a Gander... ;-)

https://vimeo.com/242146301/description

Best
Kev
 
Nice one Kev. Some other interesting looking videos there too.
 
Lol loved it, very 50s ish yet 70s ish at the same time. The guitar music was perfect!

Good job to you and your lass
 
Thread starter
Thanks guys,
I was hoping you'd find it lighthearted, there are too many custom bike videos that take themselves oh so seriously! ;-)
It's just plain 'rocker', 50's, 60's, 70's it's all the same ;-)
 
watching the video it shows you pressing down on the back brake and then taking off , am i missing something ????
bike looks great and i like the handle bars also
 
Thread starter
I was just at the lights resting on the back brake.... nothing clever. It puctuated the music, that's why I used it.... like I say a flavor film, not really a 'how to ride' vid. Don't know why I was doing it...?
 
I just looked again. It's neat, but I'm not persuaded your girlfriend's highest priority was the bike. :D
 
Back
Top