WHITE HOUSE AND WYVERN PICS

FJR919_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
I finally finished the White House /Wyvern install on my 2014 Deluxe . Reflashed ECM with no fuel changes; I have a PCV that will be dynotuned for a custom map once I get enough mileage on the bike. Everything is of very high quality, and Takashi is a pleasure to do business with. Let's hope the pictures post.
http://imageshack.com/a/img909/6702/ld32sA.jpg
http://imageshack.com/a/img540/923/kWDJ4a.jpg
http://imageshack.com/a/img909/9262/bW8BKv.jpg
http://imageshack.com/a/img905/4255/F4gsuO.jpg
 
Thread starter
Thank you. I also had the Wyvern instructions translated to English (in for a penny in for a pound). I already shared them with another forum member who purchased a system and will do so with anyone else who buys a Wyvern system from our friend and sponsor, Mr. T.
 
Oh man is that great looking. Gives me ideas. Missing spoked wheels to complete the look.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
Elipten_imp said:
Oh man is that great looking. Gives me ideas. Missing spoked wheels to complete the look.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yeah, I'm considering that.... Hate to step backwards to tube tires though.
I forgot to mention...RLETs in the garage and will install when I take a break from riding.
 
3 words

DROP DEAD GORGEOUS
 
Just lovely. The RLETs will complete it. Well done.
 
Back
Top