Gone in 60
Road warrior
Thread starter
This is pretty weird... my typical weekday commute is down the car pool lane or splitting between crawling traffic on a crowded freeway. Over the holidays it lightened up considerably, but I had expected it to return to normal with the new year, especially after a week in, when the kids went back to school. But, so far, it's been very light, running at weekend speeds.
Not sure if it's omicron, or the growing "anti-work" movement I've been hearing about, but it's weird. So far on the little 300, I've been running with the herd in the right lanes or doing 80 on the bigger bikes, and it would be just as fast to drive my car to work.
I shouldn't complain about a lack of traffic, I suppose...
Not sure if it's omicron, or the growing "anti-work" movement I've been hearing about, but it's weird. So far on the little 300, I've been running with the herd in the right lanes or doing 80 on the bigger bikes, and it would be just as fast to drive my car to work.
I shouldn't complain about a lack of traffic, I suppose...