Flynbulldog_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
Hi, Noob here.
I will pick up my cb1100 tomorrow. I've been cruising around the forum for a few days and have read about many of the accessories but I have not found where people are shopping.
Are most people buying from web bike world in Japan?
Are there places in the us to get accessories?
I suppose I'd like the tall honda accessory seat and a slip-on first.
I like the mugen and moriwaki but the staintune also looks nice.
any help on where and how to find these things would be appreciated.
Thanks
I will pick up my cb1100 tomorrow. I've been cruising around the forum for a few days and have read about many of the accessories but I have not found where people are shopping.
Are most people buying from web bike world in Japan?
Are there places in the us to get accessories?
I suppose I'd like the tall honda accessory seat and a slip-on first.
I like the mugen and moriwaki but the staintune also looks nice.
any help on where and how to find these things would be appreciated.
Thanks