Where do you order your OEM parts from?

jdvalero_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Where do you get yours from?
I recently order some parts from Babbitt's online. Their prices are cheap
....but have a little bit of a complaint...
1) Shipping is a little high...
2) They take forever to fullfiled the order.

I think I would have been better ordering from the dealer (Even knowing they are crackheads)


Just wondering!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
 
I recently ordered a bunch of OEM parts. I've ordered from Bike Bandit, Partzilla and Babbitts before. What I did was set up a cart on each site, put in my parts and compared the totals. Babbitt's looked cheapest, but once the shipping was factored in Partzilla (free shipping) ended up saving me about $20. Also, as mentioned above, Babbitt's order fulfillment and shipping is not the swiftest.
 
I've ordered several times from Babbits. Even something as odd as the complete forks from a 2017 model CB1100 before the bike was even being sold here if my memory on the timing is correct.

I've never not received a part, and get the orders within 2 weeks of when the order was placed.

I figure they place the order- takes them a few days to get the parts shipped to them from the warehouse, then a few days shipping to me- throw a weekend in there somewhere.

I use their phone app to order and get another 10% off with the code it supplies. They've always been the cheapest once that is done.
 
Thread starter
Teamwalker_imp said:
Didn't we already have this thread?? I state this because I think I started it!!
OK then link to it. Cause I couldn't find any information on this!!!!!!!

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top