when not out riding my CB 1100

GoldOxide_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
You grab live skunks with your hands? Yiiiiiiiii.
Heck no. I wear gloves.
Heck no. I wear gloves. Okay, so please share the process to grab one and avoid the spray. Do you somehow trap them and then grab?

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
 
Retsel_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
You grab live skunks with your hands? Yiiiiiiiii.
Heck no. I wear gloves.
Heck no. I wear gloves. Okay, so please share the process to grab one and avoid the spray. Do you somehow trap them and then grab?

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
Heck no. I wear gloves. Okay, so please share the process to grab one and avoid the spray. Do you somehow trap them and then grab?
Correct. At the start, it also helps to have the cage in a tipped over garbage can. This can help keep them calmer because they cannot see where the heck is coming from. Getting them out is stubborn. It helps just to pull them out. The cage will keep their butt down, although a baby skunk could be dangerous. You have maybe up to ten seconds before they can get things together. By that time you should be at least ten feet away.
 
Back
Top