JustPassinThru_imp
Been there
That's true. I consistently get better economy now than I did in the first 15000kms. I sometimes wonder if it is better throttle control when feeling very at home on the bike. Maybe, maybe just engine function.Pterodactyl_imp said:That's true. I consistently get better economy now than I did in the first 15000kms. I sometimes wonder if it is better throttle control when feeling very at home on the bike. Maybe, maybe just engine function.The ferret_imp said:Jeff experience on the board says it will continue to loosen up and get better mileage until the 2000 mile mark
Cheers
And JPT, I can't see your video.
Cheers
Cheers
And JPT, I can't see your video.
Cheers
I can't see it either. Maybe Yoob Toob changed its linking policy.
You can cut-n-paste after you call it up in a quote box...it's about a guy who sets fire to his motorcycle at a gas pump. Nothing overly remarkable, aside from the general mayhem.