Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
+1 Ferret. My brother has always been able to wheelie any bike. He could ride the rear wheel on his RD250 forever it seemed.The ferret_imp said:honest to goodness some guys can wheelie anything. Doug Domokos for example. Some guys just have the knack and a fine sense of balance. I had to sleep on my stomach for nearly a month after one wheelie mishap in the 70s. Since then it's been both wheels on the ground for me on the street.
It starts at a young age, wheelies on my BMX bike transferred over to dirt bikes then street bikes. It's risky but fun when it all works out. My RZ350 I bought new after high school was a natural wheelie machine.The ferret_imp said:honest to goodness some guys can wheelie anything. Doug Domokos for example. Some guys just have the knack and a fine sense of balance. I had to sleep on my stomach for nearly a month after one wheelie mishap in the 70s. Since then it's been both wheels on the ground for me on the street.
I have seen stunt bikes with a rear hand brake added just for wheeling.


Wheelie bars?Pauley_imp said:I think the ends of those exhaust pipes on the Goldwing are toast!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's also wise to install a rear oil pickup if the bike isn't equipped. Riding long distances with the bike pitched up can raise hell with a lubrication system that was designed to work in mostly level attitudes.Ridem32_imp said:That guy in that pic has been wheeling that bike a long way! The front wheel has stoped turning see the spokes! I ride with young guns that can wheelie for miles and miles their front tire stops turning and when they put the front end back down at about 80 plus mph the front tire barks and smokes! Once you reach the pivot point the bike will stay there if it starts to fall just ease on the throttle if it gets to high just ease on the rear brakeI have seen stunt bikes with a rear hand brake added just for wheeling.
Also notice: it's a 14 deluxe! Not a slowpoke 13 lol.![]()