What's your favorite (besides the CB1100) of course

LoneWoof_imp said:
2016 Triumph Bonneville Street Twin. As much enjoyment as the CB in a different way. :beerchug:
I took a demo ride on the 2016 Street Twin and was very impressed! :thumbsup:
If I did not already own a CB1100, a Street Twin would definitely be in my garage.
 
The best bike I ever had was the 2002 1800 Goldwing. That bike did it all very well from sport riding to touring. But after having both hips replaced it was just to much to handle in traffic so I sold it and got a Slingshot. I love the Slingshot but missed two wheels so when I ran across a 13 CB1100 with 900 miles on it for 6,000 I bought it. It feels small and light easy to throw around just what I was looking for to chase the wife on her VFR1200 around town. I use the Slingshot for touring and the CB just to mess around on in town.
 
My favorite was the ORIGINAL Black Standard... a 1977 CB750F like this one:

Google Search

I worked at a Honda/Harley shop as a summer job, purchased it in the crate and set it up myself for something like $1700 OTD. I still kick myself for selling that one. :(
 
I had a CB 750 when I was younger. 63 now & still love to ride. I have had probably 30 motorcycles in my lifetime. Some I wish I could have back were. Kawasaki 500 / Yamaha 175 dirt bike with a Van Tech front suspension. 2 Kawasaki 120 dirt street bikes. Suzuki GT 380 / The CB 750 was the best of the lot. I had so much money in this bike it was my pride & joy. I just sold my Harley ELECTRA GLIDE after only putting 1250 miles on it. Was a good looking bike but it would roast you at those 4 minute traffic lights. Bought a 98 HONDA VALKYRIE about 7 years ago and it is showroom condition will never sell it. My wife bought a plot to bury it next to me when I pass away ( just kidding ). The VALK puts out about close to 100 hp & that's respectable & is silky smooth on the freeway.Hopefully Honda will see fit to bring the 1100 back next year. I'll be first in line with a camp out tent when that happens
 
Back
Top