What's your dream garage?

Ghis_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
My dream garage:

Honda CB750 FOUR KO
Honda CB1100*
'85 Suzuki GSXR750
Triumph Scrambler*
Kawasaki KLR650
Yamaha Super Ténéré XTZ1200
Ducati SportClassic GT1000
BMW R NINE T
Ural Patrol
Indian Chief Vintage
'10 Harley-Davidson Dyna Wide Glide
Harley-Davidson Fat Boy
Harley-Davidson Road King
Triumph Rocket III Roadster
Honda Gold Wing 1800

* Already own.
 
Something about 10X what Jay Leno has. :D
 
I'd be happy with a garage. :(
 
Cormanus_imp said:
I'd be happy with a garage. :(
Lol.... Me too Cormanus ! I'm in the process of getting the house bought that I've been renting for the last 5 years ... Plans to build a 40 x 60 garage beside the house .. It's my grandparents old house and a very special place to me and my wife ... Hopefully we can get closed and started on the garage before winter sets in ... That's the plan anyway .... :excited:
 
Guess by the title I thought you actually meant garage as in a building structure...
But for motorcycles, I would like to add
1 dual purpose 250/500 ( although I don't really have a place to go off road biking around here)
1 160HP sport bike ( although my sport bike days may be over)
1 BMW R1200RT tourer ( although I think my long road trip days are over too)
Soo.....I have the CB1100 and it keeps me happy
 
Cormanus_imp said:
I'd be happy with a garage. :(
LMAO :thumbsup:

I purchased a container up north, our work garage seems to be a home for critters in the winter that love to make a home in your electrical system and under the seat. The container is tight (w/vents) and much safer.

on-topic::
Just a Wing with the CB
 
OK whew...

here are some of the classics I would like, let me think about the moderns

77 BMW R 100/7 Burnt Orange Metallic
67 Bonneville Burgoyne and white
78 Yamaha XS 1100 maroon
81 Suzuki GS 850G brown*
82 Suzuki GS1100G black
75 Suzuki GT 750 in red*
68 Yamaha AT 125 white
75 Yamaha DT 250 orange and white
73 Yamaha RD 350 maroon and white*
75 Yamaha XS650 Black *
74 Yamaha YZ125 Silver
74 Husky CR 250 MX red and chrome
75 Honda GL1000 red
79 Honda CBX red
77 Kawasaki KZ1000 Maroon*
67 Honda CL 77 scrambler silver*
76 Suzuki GT 550 black
64 Honda C100 Cub red
87 Honda CBR600F1 Hurricane red and white
69 BSA 750 Rocket 3 red*

* denotes I actually owned one at one time
 
Thread starter
Elipten_imp said:
2 of every motorcycle ever made! One to ride, one to look at.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I hear you!
HikerToo_imp said:
Guess by the title I thought you actually meant garage as in a building structure...
But for motorcycles, I would like to add
1 dual purpose 250/500 ( although I don't really have a place to go off road biking around here)
1 160HP sport bike ( although my sport bike days may be over)
1 BMW R1200RT tourer ( although I think my long road trip days are over too)
Soo.....I have the CB1100 and it keeps me happy
I should have said "motorcycle stable" :D
 
Cb1100 (check)
Moto Guzzi V11 cafe (check)
Bmw R9t
Yamaha xjr 1300
Triumph thrusting
Harley night rod
Honda vfr 800
Others...
Ehem thruxton... Fkkn spell check
 
Okay, I'll play!

Honda CB1100 Std.
Honda VFR800
Confederate X132 Hellcat
Zero SR
BMW S1000rr
Moto Guzzi California Custom
Suzuki GSXR 750
Aprilia RSV4
Triumph Thruxton

I'm sure there are at least another 100 or so bikes that I'd add to the list but these came to mind first.
 
'74 Honda CB400 4cyl, an all time favorite.
Yamaha RD400
Laverda 1000 3C
BMW R90S in Burnt Orange
Ducati 750SS
Honda CBX 1000, what a sound!
Triumph Street Triple R
Honda Gold Wing 1000, first year sans touring garb.
Suzuki GS1000S in Blue & White.
Vincent 1000 Black Shadow
Yamaha 360 Enduro
Yamaha FJR1300
BSA 441 because it was the first motorcycle I ever rode.
My CB1100 of course.
Too many others than I care to list.
And...

The money and inclination to properly care for so many fine motorcycles.
 
My dream garage wouldn't be complete without this guy...



There's been a ton of great bikes listed already, any number of them could have a home in my garage but there has never been a "motocycle" that I've lusted after more than the Honda Z50. I was only 10-years-old at the time but I never got the chance to own one. My grandfather offered to buy me one but my parents wouldn't let him. I've never forgiven them for that. ;)

I wouldn't even ride it much, just build a nice pedestal for it and dream about what could have been. :)
 
Stetchman..owning one of those would be easy. Honda made a gazillion of them you could find them from trashed to immaculately restored and a great one for less than the price of a few farkles for the CB. I mean, it's not like it's a sandcast 750 for petes sake.
 
The ferret_imp said:
Stetchman..owning one of those would be easy. Honda made a gazillion of them you could find them from trashed to immaculately restored and a great one for less than the price of a few farkles for the CB. I mean, it's not like it's a sandcast 750 for petes sake.
Oh great, now I know that a gazillion other 10-year-olds got to have one while my dad clipped a playing card to my bicycle frame with a clothes pin so it would sound like a "motorcycle" when the spokes ran over it. My parents didn't mind that. Thanks! :P:P

Seriously, I was looking around for one on the Internet just the other day thinking it might be a good starter rebuild/restore project. Might be a fun way to get my feet wet.
 
Dream garage? The Rokon, Jawa and CZ I had as a kid growing up. But for sure I'd take the motorcycle of unknown vintage my grandfather rode for almost two decades back in the old country. It was his families only transportation (not including public buses and trains). We could hear it reverberating off the cobblestone streets blocks away as he came up from the Rhein at the end of each workday. Beyond those bikes I'm more than happy with the CB and the V7R but could use a dual sport, maybe a scramblered black V7 Stone
 
Ghis_imp said:
Randy B_imp said:
Something about 10X what Jay Leno has. :D
Love the blue CB1100. Loved the blue CB750 FOUR as well. If I could I would have gotten blue.
Love the blue CB1100. Loved the blue CB750 FOUR as well. If I could I have have gotten blue.
I made mine that way. I ordered the tank from Samurider for about $600 and after my unexpected stay in the hospital I ordered the Chic faring to match.
 
The R 9 T would be fun...for a few weeks.

Unfortunately, for me and BMW...I can't see it as being a keeper. A naked bike is beautiful and a great way to tool around town. A naked bike with an engine designed for triple-digit speeds...I'll get back with you on that.

There are too many candidates for me to list, and it's always changing. Just as well that I don't have a garage, only a carport...something's gotta keep me grounded in reality.
 
Back
Top