Whats old is new again.

Hiram E. Varona_imp said:
Flynrider_imp said:
Great pics, Hiram! What's the bike in the background of the '84 pic?
The bike in the background is a CB 750 Deluxe purchased in 1982 in Bellville New Jersey. Now that I've told you about the bike, what model Cherokee in that picture? I owned a Cherokee 140 for about 10 years. Got my instrument rating in it.
Hiram, great photos of you, your son, and bikes. It looks like we may have been like minded and neighbors before. I was brought up in Verona, NJ, started riding in 1967, and now live in Stuart, FL, still in the saddle. Ride safe.
 
Thread starter
Guth_imp said:
:thumbsup:

Thanks for sharing!
I'm only sorry that it took me that long to find someone to post them for me.

Hiram
LoneWoof_imp said:
Hiram E. Varona_imp said:
Flynrider_imp said:
Great pics, Hiram! What's the bike in the background of the '84 pic?
The bike in the background is a CB 750 Deluxe purchased in 1982 in Bellville New Jersey. Now that I've told you about the bike, what model Cherokee in that picture? I owned a Cherokee 140 for about 10 years. Got my instrument rating in it.
Hiram, great photos of you, your son, and bikes. It looks like we may have been like minded and neighbors before. I was brought up in Verona, NJ, started riding in 1967, and now live in Stuart, FL, still in the saddle. Ride safe.
Hiram, great photos of you, your son, and bikes. It looks like we may have been like minded and neighbors before. I was brought up in Verona, NJ, started riding in 1967, and now live in Stuart, FL, still in the saddle. Ride safe.
I ride to Stewart from Boca quite often. It would be very nice if we could meet some time in Stewart.

Hiram
 
Back
Top