what you always wanted to hear about the Yen

The Gecko_imp

Been there
Thread starter
The Japanese Yen is at a 10 year low compared to the greenback - it recently dropped even further. Why you should care ? Parts from shops like webike etc are as cheap as never before.So if you postponed that project because of steep Honda parts prices, here is your chance. Check the prices again !
 
Hmmm...I keep telling myself I'll make my EX new again by installing a blue tank, maybe.
 
I’ll sell you a blue tank. The downside is that it is attached a bike.
da8496abb76ded3505a2f0ede83159a6.png
. Package deal.
9e3e1d92a17a8b03066d0a4500742700.png



Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
mtneers_imp said:
I’ll sell you a blue tank. The downside is that it is attached a bike.
da8496abb76ded3505a2f0ede83159a6.png
. Package deal.
9e3e1d92a17a8b03066d0a4500742700.png



Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Haha...I saw that you were selling yours, which surprised me. Always thought yours is a beautiful looking machine.
 
Back
Top