What would you choose?

like some here, the CB isn't going nowhere, but I would not mind adding a more touring oriented big brother..

Ducati Multi
 
Hard to Say. I own a 2002 Shadow Sabre and a 2008 GoldWing. I ride the CB more frequent these days. The Wing gets the 500 miles day on the weekend. I'd like a VMax possibly tho!


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
The CB already has a companion,
the W800.

If I would add another bike, but honestly
spoken there is no need for doing so,
I would choose one with a different
motor concept. A Road King, a
Honda F6C for example. No crosser,
not any kind of a sportbike please.

Wisedrum
 
Next bike purchase will be the new 'Blade (or the RVF1000 if it hits production and costs under my price ceiling). Never going to sell my CB though.
 
I bought a used ST1300 nearly 2 months back and for my budget, it's a good stablemate for my CB. I rode it on I 93 up to the white mountains in NH yesterday and it's perfect for me on the highway. I wish it had ABS though for peace of mind. When I got back I had no back pain or cramps so it's a winner for me.

 
Knew you'd like that ST Curly. A litle heavy, but golly what a stable machine. I turned over 77K on mine on last nights ride.
 
The ferret_imp said:
Knew you'd like that ST Curly. A litle heavy, but golly what a stable machine. I turned over 77K on mine on last nights ride.
Thanks for pointing me in that direction, Ferret! :thumbsup:

At that time I had an "adventure bike" obsession, LOL.
 
Back
Top