What type of Oil does Honda Recommend?

Bighonda14_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
I have some oil I bought for my Triumph Tiger 800 but never used, am about to sell that bike, and wondering if I should give it away or use for my first oil change on the CB1100. What weight motor oil does Honda recommend for our beloved bike?

Glad to give the oil filter and washer away free of charge if any one of you own a Triumph and live near Basking Ridge NJ.

Thanks!
 
OH BOY! An oil thread!!!

See here and look at ferrets pics : How To do your own 600 mile service

10w30 but Honda says you can use 10w40 if its going to be hot.
Some report noise in the engine when using 10w40 that goes away after switching back. Some have no problem. Some fun threads on that!
 
Hubris oil! I forgot about that...
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Hubris oil! I forgot about that...
I thought you had the US franchise.
 
Back
Top