What size Chains?!

Lol...that sucks. I hate that crap, but know it's coming here too eventually. In the 60s today ( but supposed to rain) think Ill take a short ride before the moisture hits.
 
Your tire tracks go nowhere. They come out of the garage, stop, and I'll bet they go right back in. Chicken. Hang it up until spring.;)
 
One of my best friends just retired to his lake cabin in Loon lake, Wisc from Minneapolis. When I call him in the winter, he curses his ancestors for settling in that area lol
 
Winter is hard on motorcycling, summer is harsh for X/C skiing but at least ticks, mosquitos and tent caterpillars are absent in the winter. I'll trade a bit of frost bite to loose the bugs.
 
Hmmf Wonder if that vendor in Japan has a set of snow chains on his accessory list yet?

Sent from my XT901 using Tapatalk 4.2.4
 
Rokon, a name known by the few. I had a friend that had one, strange beast, but yea, kinda fun
 
Back
Top