Why does the young lady keep saying "Hi"...?alprider_imp said:this would be a very big favorite but see just the title of the video
so i wait now for the DAX
or
CL 500 (here the blue)
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Why does the young lady keep saying "Hi"...?alprider_imp said:this would be a very big favorite but see just the title of the video
so i wait now for the DAX
or
CL 500 (here the blue)
Why does the young lady keep saying "Hi"...? In Japanese, "Hai!" is "Yes!" She is being polite and agreeable.pdedse_imp said:Why does the young lady keep saying "Hi"...?alprider_imp said:this would be a very big favorite but see just the title of the video
so i wait now for the DAX
or
CL 500 (here the blue)
Wow! You've really turned on the V85 GO.GoldOxide_imp said:Wow! You've really turned on the V85 GO.KiowaEagle_imp said:Wow! You've really turned on the V85 GO.GoldOxide_imp said:I think I would consider stepping down to a Guzzi V85TT for reduced power and torque, possible reduced reliability, low tolerance for cold weather riding, low tolerance for hot weather congested traffic riding, consumption of higher cost premium fuel, sad sad dealership network support, and increased new purchase cost.
Like Gone for another affair, the V85TT is like a maggot in my head. The pressure is pretty strong. Something really organic 'bout Guzzis that has always drawn me in (I really liked the Griso). But the cons are strong.
At least up here, there isn't enough of a tipping point to make the move. If the V85TT competently burned regular octane fuel (without engine ping) in profuse, hot 'n' humid non-moving traffic congestion, that might be enough (maybe). Would be nice if the V85TT would start and run well at -20C. Hondas do both without effort. The 2022 V85TT isn't exactly fairly priced up here given all the cons.
In addition, I'd likely have to give up something due to space constraints. The Honda Africa Twin is very hard to let go. It is such a well-designed model.
Guzzis up here get a two (2) year warranty - but that means squat if the dealer network is weak.
In any case, I started to become a sort of unwitting expert on the V85TT.
I would agree to a degree. I'd say its feel is smaller than that of my CB1100. I'm 6'4", maybe 6'3" with shrinkage (not the George Castanza type!), and I can feel that everything is "reduced" slightly compared to the CB1100.inditx_imp said:If I were considering a RE I would have to check out the Kawasaki W800 and Triumph Bonny, older generation air cooled.
I sat on a RE Interceptor and it felt small and cramped to me. YMMV
A test ride is a must!
inditx
p.s. Btw I have a 2021 V7-850 that might tick all your boxes, it’s a fun bike. Only selling cause it doesn’t work for me and the Mrs. 2 up. PM for details if you’re interested
I just figured she was trying to get more attention than the bikes...Nachodaddy_imp said:Why does the young lady keep saying "Hi"...? In Japanese, "Hai!" is "Yes!" She is being polite and agreeable.pdedse_imp said:Why does the young lady keep saying "Hi"...?alprider_imp said:this would be a very big favorite but see just the title of the video
so i wait now for the DAX
or
CL 500 (here the blue)

I would agree to a degree. I'd say its feel is smaller than that of my CB1100. I'm 6'4", maybe 6'3" with shrinkage (not the George Castanza type!), and I can feel that everything is "reduced" slightly compared to the CB1100.pdedse_imp said:I would agree to a degree. I'd say its feel is smaller than that of my CB1100. I'm 6'4", maybe 6'3" with shrinkage (not the George Castanza type!), and I can feel that everything is "reduced" slightly compared to the CB1100.inditx_imp said:If I were considering a RE I would have to check out the Kawasaki W800 and Triumph Bonny, older generation air cooled.
I sat on a RE Interceptor and it felt small and cramped to me. YMMV
A test ride is a must!
inditx
p.s. Btw I have a 2021 V7-850 that might tick all your boxes, it’s a fun bike. Only selling cause it doesn’t work for me and the Mrs. 2 up. PM for details if you’re interested
The question is "reduced too much?" I did a test ride before buying second hand, and I made note of the size difference, but decided I could live with it because I liked the bike / price and wanted to try it out for a year or two. The CB1100 is my "ride all day / extended days" bike and the INT is my "ride less than all day / overnight maybe" bike. We'll see how that pans out. All I can say is that I love riding the INT around the country roads where I live, 2-3 hours, no problem.
I just figured she was trying to get more attention than the bikes...Nachodaddy_imp said:Why does the young lady keep saying "Hi"...? In Japanese, "Hai!" is "Yes!" She is being polite and agreeable.pdedse_imp said:Why does the young lady keep saying "Hi"...?alprider_imp said:this would be a very big favorite but see just the title of the video
so i wait now for the DAX
or
CL 500 (here the blue)
![]()
I just figured she was trying to get more attention than the bikes...Nachodaddy_imp said:Why does the young lady keep saying "Hi"...? In Japanese, "Hai!" is "Yes!" She is being polite and agreeable.pdedse_imp said:Why does the young lady keep saying "Hi"...?alprider_imp said:this would be a very big favorite but see just the title of the video
so i wait now for the DAX
or
CL 500 (here the blue)
I just figured she was trying to get more attention than the bikes...pdedse_imp said:I would agree to a degree. I'd say its feel is smaller than that of my CB1100. I'm 6'4", maybe 6'3" with shrinkage (not the George Castanza type!), and I can feel that everything is "reduced" slightly compared to the CB1100.inditx_imp said:If I were considering a RE I would have to check out the Kawasaki W800 and Triumph Bonny, older generation air cooled.
I sat on a RE Interceptor and it felt small and cramped to me. YMMV
A test ride is a must!
inditx
p.s. Btw I have a 2021 V7-850 that might tick all your boxes, it’s a fun bike. Only selling cause it doesn’t work for me and the Mrs. 2 up. PM for details if you’re interested
The question is "reduced too much?" I did a test ride before buying second hand, and I made note of the size difference, but decided I could live with it because I liked the bike / price and wanted to try it out for a year or two. The CB1100 is my "ride all day / extended days" bike and the INT is my "ride less than all day / overnight maybe" bike. We'll see how that pans out. All I can say is that I love riding the INT around the country roads where I live, 2-3 hours, no problem.
I just figured she was trying to get more attention than the bikes...Nachodaddy_imp said:Why does the young lady keep saying "Hi"...? In Japanese, "Hai!" is "Yes!" She is being polite and agreeable.pdedse_imp said:Why does the young lady keep saying "Hi"...?alprider_imp said:this would be a very big favorite but see just the title of the video
so i wait now for the DAX
or
CL 500 (here the blue)
![]()
I think doing so will largely answer your questions. If you like the bike, its power, weight, feel, sound, ergos, etc....then I think you'll be willing to live with finding parts or having to service it more frequently.Gone in 60_imp said:Ha! Yeah, I think the review videos for the INT650 sell the bike pretty well. The valve check interval is pretty frequent, but with screw adjusters, something that would be easy to do. For parts, it would be nice to have an alternative to the dealership. If I were to purchase one, it would replace the CB300R, which has the luxury of Honda online parts and its multiple options.
I sat on an INT650 at the dealership, and found it roomy enough for me at 5' 8". The CB300R is comfortable for me too, so a small bike is no big deal. It would only need to be comfortable enough for my longest commute, which is a little over an hour to the museum on weekends each way. I plan on renting one soon, and giving it a run on the L.A. freeways to see how it feels at speed and dicing it up in tight traffic.
I'm thinking that while it may not be a powerhouse at freeway speeds, it can probably keep up, and feel less winded than the 300 does, and the weight would solve a slightly annoying problem that the little 300 has at just 313 pounds... not being able to trigger traffic lights at some intersections on my commute. Plus, the power being less than my Triumph or 1100 would be less intimidating for Mrs. if she ever does want to try riding.
The Honda NC750X[D] is an excellent daily workhorse commuter, ... Gone.The ferret_imp said:I just figured she was trying to get more attention than the bikes...pdedse_imp said:I would agree to a degree. I'd say its feel is smaller than that of my CB1100. I'm 6'4", maybe 6'3" with shrinkage (not the George Castanza type!), and I can feel that everything is "reduced" slightly compared to the CB1100.inditx_imp said:If I were considering a RE I would have to check out the Kawasaki W800 and Triumph Bonny, older generation air cooled.
I sat on a RE Interceptor and it felt small and cramped to me. YMMV
A test ride is a must!
inditx
p.s. Btw I have a 2021 V7-850 that might tick all your boxes, it’s a fun bike. Only selling cause it doesn’t work for me and the Mrs. 2 up. PM for details if you’re interested
The question is "reduced too much?" I did a test ride before buying second hand, and I made note of the size difference, but decided I could live with it because I liked the bike / price and wanted to try it out for a year or two. The CB1100 is my "ride all day / extended days" bike and the INT is my "ride less than all day / overnight maybe" bike. We'll see how that pans out. All I can say is that I love riding the INT around the country roads where I live, 2-3 hours, no problem.
I just figured she was trying to get more attention than the bikes...Nachodaddy_imp said:Why does the young lady keep saying "Hi"...? In Japanese, "Hai!" is "Yes!" She is being polite and agreeable.pdedse_imp said:Why does the young lady keep saying "Hi"...?alprider_imp said:this would be a very big favorite but see just the title of the video
so i wait now for the DAX
or
CL 500 (here the blue)
![]()
![]()
lol I answered that the same as Nacho and then deleted it, because I thought you were being facetious :rofl:
3,000 mile valve inspection intervals...WOW. The NC has the same valve layout screw & lock nut, and the interval is 16,000 miles.
Not sure what that means PB.peterbaron_imp said:This IS what it is, twin.
Hmmm, no. Only sumthin' like 57 hp ... but still more than most 650 cc twin offerings.peterbaron_imp said:>>>>>2021 NC750X DCT (the quarter horse)<<<<<<<
![]()
Once upon a time I was not a big fan of inline twins, heck, any twin for that matter. For half my riding life I was addicted to inline-4s and their silky smooth output.PowerDubs_imp said:My little 660 twin makes 100hp stock, at the crank of course.
Such a weird feeling engine compared to an inline 4 though. It’s like a peppy lawn tractor.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is good Power-D, A few articles like that help share the mechanics behind the implementations.PowerDubs_imp said:Good article for those interested-
Parallel Twin Motorcycles with 270-degree Cranks
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk