What mc magazine do you subscribe to?

Mine are all digital subscriptions, so they are laying around on my iPad: Cycle World, Rider, Motorcyclist, and Road Runner. I would rank them in about the same order as Ferret did. I'll have to see if Motorcycle Classics has a digital subscription.
 
I don't drink, smoke or go to many movies so I waste my money on motorcycle magazines :D
I even shocked myself when I saw the list; Rider, CycleWorld, Road Runner, Cycle Canada, Inside Motorcycles (Canada), Motorcycle Classics, Classic Bike (UK), Classic Bike Guide (UK), and The Classic Motorcycle (UK).
 
Inline4_imp said:
I subscribe to the same mags you do Mickey, except Motorcyclist.
WTH is wrong with me????? :-)
Same here but I also get Motorcycle Consumer News because of their no ads format and their columns on medical, legal and safety issues pertaining to riding.
 
I always have gotten motorcycle mags. then I went into the industry
and had my own store I felt compelled to get them all including all the dirt bike ones ( I am not a dirt rider and don't have any interest)
It no longer was fun to read them and I also got all the industry mags. . It was just part of the job.
When I retired I canceled them all except for the ones I like.
Rider and Cycle Word.
I must say I am starting to enjoy them a lot like I used to when I was younger.
 
Thread starter
Inline4_imp said:
I subscribe to the same mags you do Mickey, except Motorcyclist.
WTH is wrong with me????? :-)
:rofl: There are medical tests that can help you.

Motorcyclist is at the bottom of my list, however, it is easily the cheapest moto rag you can buy. Every time I think I 'm not going to renew they send me a reup for like $10 for 12 issues.

My two favorites Road Runner is $30 for 12 issues and Motorcycle Classics which is like $30 for 6 issues

can't remember what Cycle World and Rider cost
 
I have every issue of Motorcyclist, Cycle World, Rider, Motorcycle Consumer news and BMW MOA since 1990 in clear plastic sheets, in binders, in chonological order, in my man room. I also have every BMW Motorcycle Magazine and Adventure Rider magazine (in binders) since they have been out and literally hundreds of motorcycle brochures I enjoy collecting! I like tangible magazines, no digital copies. Yes, it's a sickness but at least it's cheap!
I consider the countless hours of pleasurable reading, and the time I spend researching bikes I want, a great bargan considering it costs less than a couple of cocktails and a four hour round of golf with the boys!

Motorcycle consumer news, Rider and Cycle World are my favorites.
 
metallyguitarded_imp said:
I am embarrassed to admit that I receive no motorcycle magazines. What's WRONG with me?!
Let me know when you find out please MG. I suffer the same condition.
 
metallyguitarded_imp said:
nhawk7504_imp said:
Young people; "What's a magazine!?" LoL!

Old guyz; "Remember the story in Playboy about the Rolling Stones?"
Nice try. Playboy didn't have stories! Did it?
Nice try. Playboy didn't have stories! Did it?
Waddaya mean Playboy didn't have stories? That's all it had. Very fine ones too. What else did it have?
 
+1 for Motorcycle Classics- "Ride 'em, don't hide 'em"
Also subscribe to Motorcyclist, it's cheap and I need something to line the bird cage...
I can say I don't look forward to receiving each new issue of Motorcyclist like I do Motorcycle Classics.
 
Cormanus_imp said:
metallyguitarded_imp said:
nhawk7504_imp said:
Young people; "What's a magazine!?" LoL!

Old guyz; "Remember the story in Playboy about the Rolling Stones?"
Nice try. Playboy didn't have stories! Did it?
Nice try. Playboy didn't have stories! Did it?
Waddaya mean Playboy didn't have stories? That's all it had. Very fine ones too. What else did it have?
On advice of the forum moderator, I am exercising my right not to answer this question as doing so would tend to incriminate me.
 
I take Rider, Motorcyclist, and Cycle World. Motorcycle Classics is more than I want to pay for 6 issues, but I like it.
 
Cycle World and Motorcycle Classics. Let my Motorcycle Consumer News expire, but think I will renew again. Really liked that it was totally subscriber supported, which I really think effects their reporting.
 
Back
Top