izmash_imp
First service completed
27 had the bike 3 years? got i when i was 24-25. i fell in love with the bike back when they announced it.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Glad for you alohacmc..:beerchug:alohacmc_imp said:I am 56 years young! On my second career and loving life as I get to ride around beautiful Hawaii! Aloha!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks I was blind.Lord Popgun_imp said:Clearview, lower left of the graph-- *you voted for this item.
Me too, 15 years agoThe ferret_imp said:Hey I was 33 once. 33 years ago lol

This is my first forum experience and I echo your sentiments about it.Aka Tsubasa_imp said:I really enjoy this older crowd as the time I have spent on the sport bike boards, when I owned a sport bike, was filled with ignorant young punks and cocky jerks playing mine is bigger than yours. This site is mature, informative, and refreshing.