What is better than a tail bag to avoid the tank bag scratches?

Nemo_imp

Been there
Thread starter
A FREE TAIL BAG WITH 3 FREE OIL FILTERS INSIDE!! :banana:



As kids today say: Just sayin'

A good friend had this Nelson-Rigg 1060 Sport tail bag from and old bike, wasn't using it and gave it to me. He is also selling his F6B and had purchased these filters for it and tossed them inside the bag.

What can I say? It was a winning Monday! :celebrate:
I immediately engineered a quick attachment system. The bags straps are not for quick on/off.
 
Looks Great! I love the strap mod :thumbsup:
 
Nice one, Nemo.
 
Thread starter
DJS_imp said:
Nemo_imp said:
The straps came from an adjustable rubber tie down from Home Depot finished with mini S-Biners.
they look like these http://www.pepboys.com/product/details/425944/00283
Raptor Brands 36" Raptor Adjustable Straps, 2 Pack


i bought them when i got the new lights from pepboys.
did you use them as straps ever?
just wondering how they work as straps.
they look good as you are using them.
DJ,

I had never used or seen them before. When my wife pointed them out to me I immediately knew how I was going to use them :idea: I bought a 36" and chopped it to fitting pieces.
 
those straps are a great idea- they make the bag look like its a designed specifically for the bike! well done! The bag looks looks great on the bike as well ...nice clean look !
 
Back
Top