peterbaron
Road warrior
It looks or it IS?? 

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

peterbaron said:It looks or it IS??![]()
tdbru said:Pdedse,
next time the weather is decent and you wish to run either the CB1100 or your DR650, give me a call or text. I sure would like to do a ride with you out on the east side.
best to you,
tdbru
I jest...I'll bet there will still be some decent days to ride here in November. Fridays-Sundays can work for me.
tdbru said:Pdedse,
yes, I also have a KLX300 that I've morphed into a mini adv bike. Range now similar to your DR. we could go explore in the forests, or we could ride our CB1100s weather and roads permitting.
-tdbru
Gone in 60 said:Huh. Do those warmers go outside the grips?
Gone in 60 said:Thanks for the detailed description! Might be worth looking into for my cold morning rides.