what a great video by Triumph

Yep, Triumph really nailed it :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
For an upstart company that many gave little chance of surviving, they certainly have come a long way.
I smiled when I saw the pinstriper signing the gas tank.
My gas tank was striped in England and is signed by Neil.
 
That is probably the best motorcycle ad I've ever seen. That ad should be running in prime time as it would sell not only Triumphs but motorcycling in general. Some of Harley's latest ads have been well done also.

WAKE UP Honda.
 
Great video, Ferret. Thanks for posting the link. I shared it on my FB page and tagged my nephew, who is an amazing rider and mechanic. He's only 14 years old and knows more about motorcycles than I do, and I've been riding for 35 years.
 
redbirds_imp said:
That is probably the best motorcycle ad I've ever seen. That ad should be running in prime time as it would sell not only Triumphs but motorcycling in general. Some of Harley's latest ads have been well done also.

WAKE UP Honda.
As great as the Triumph video is, Honda did try (with this video at least). I think this Honda video for the CB1100 is just as good, it's called "A Day of Freedom". Can't tell you how many times I've watched this one.... Absolutely great scenery (filmed in New Zealand), and I think the song choice is great! Also just listen to the words in the song, some great parallels between riding and flying.
 
The ferret_imp said:
mike1161_imp said:
redbirds_imp said:
That is probably the best motorcycle ad I've ever seen. That ad should be running in prime time as it would sell not only Triumphs but motorcycling in general. Some of Harley's latest ads have been well done also.

WAKE UP Honda.
As great as the Triumph video is, Honda did try (with this video at least). I think this Honda video for the CB1100 is just as good, it's called "A Day of Freedom". Can't tell you how many times I've watched this one.... Absolutely great scenery (filmed in New Zealand), and I think the song choice is great! Also just listen to the words in the song, some great parallels between riding and flying.
As great as the Triumph video is, Honda did try (with this video at least). I think this Honda video for the CB1100 is just as good, it's called "A Day of Freedom". Can't tell you how many times I've watched this one.... Absolutely great scenery (filmed in New Zealand), and I think the song choice is great! Also just listen to the words in the song, some great parallels between riding and flying.
Great ad but lacks the thrill of the Triumph ad. The fellow in the airplane seems to be having a lot more fun.
 
Back
Top