What a deal!!

jodytek_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Cruising around Nashville today with my sweetheart, doing a little Christmas shopping. We stopped in one of the local bike shops, just to browse...
70b3a134d2b7cc2cdbe270dfabd76dd7.png


Found these on great Honda jackets on clearance for 99 bucks. Got a matching pair. These will go great with our matching CB1100’s.





Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Those ARE nice! $99 bucks? Sweet.
 
99 bucks? Heck, you could have gotten one FREE if you had just bought a new street bike :P You should have read that sign :D
 
jodytek_imp said:
Cruising around Nashville today with my sweetheart, doing a little Christmas shopping. We stopped in one of the local bike shops, just to browse...
70b3a134d2b7cc2cdbe270dfabd76dd7.png


Found these on great Honda jackets on clearance for 99 bucks. Got a matching pair. These will go great with our matching CB1100’s.





Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Which dealership please,
I d like to order one
Are they vented or have any body armor?
 
Thread starter
Mscb1100_imp said:
jodytek_imp said:
Cruising around Nashville today with my sweetheart, doing a little Christmas shopping. We stopped in one of the local bike shops, just to browse...
70b3a134d2b7cc2cdbe270dfabd76dd7.png


Found these on great Honda jackets on clearance for 99 bucks. Got a matching pair. These will go great with our matching CB1100’s.





Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Which dealership please,
I d like to order one
Are they vented or have any body armor?
Which dealership please,
I d like to order one
Are they vented or have any body armor?

America’s Motor Sports Nashville.

They have full armor, nice liner that is full sleeve, very well vented front and rear.

I’ll just say. I am pretty blown away at the quality for the price. They also had them in red with black trim, but only in small and 2XL.

The sales guy told be that they had the stick from a promotion they ran earlier in the year. Buy any new Honda street bike and get the jacket for free. And actually, the sign is still there for that deal. I would be happy to post more pics too.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
jodytek_imp said:
Mscb1100_imp said:
jodytek_imp said:
Cruising around Nashville today with my sweetheart, doing a little Christmas shopping. We stopped in one of the local bike shops, just to browse...
70b3a134d2b7cc2cdbe270dfabd76dd7.png


Found these on great Honda jackets on clearance for 99 bucks. Got a matching pair. These will go great with our matching CB1100’s.





Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Which dealership please,
I d like to order one
Are they vented or have any body armor?
Which dealership please,
I d like to order one
Are they vented or have any body armor?

America’s Motor Sports Nashville.

They have full armor, nice liner that is full sleeve, very well vented front and rear.

I’ll just say. I am pretty blown away at the quality for the price. They also had them in red with black trim, but only in small and 2XL.

The sales guy told be that they had the stick from a promotion they ran earlier in the year. Buy any new Honda street bike and get the jacket for free. And actually, the sign is still there for that deal. I would be happy to post more pics too.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Which dealership please,
I d like to order one
Are they vented or have any body armor?

America’s Motor Sports Nashville.

They have full armor, nice liner that is full sleeve, very well vented front and rear.

I’ll just say. I am pretty blown away at the quality for the price. They also had them in red with black trim, but only in small and 2XL.

The sales guy told be that they had the stick from a promotion they ran earlier in the year. Buy any new Honda street bike and get the jacket for free. And actually, the sign is still there for that deal. I would be happy to post more pics too.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks
I’ll reach out to them tomorrow
 
Back
Top