May 24, 2014 #1 C CB4ME_imp Road warrior Thread starter Needs turn signals and mirrors but the license plate holder, guages and headlight (maybe) are there....if you can spot them. Are you ready to ride? Is your butt ready to ride on that seat? But it's wide as a truck: Ahhh....this is more like it:
Needs turn signals and mirrors but the license plate holder, guages and headlight (maybe) are there....if you can spot them. Are you ready to ride? Is your butt ready to ride on that seat? But it's wide as a truck: Ahhh....this is more like it:
May 24, 2014 #3 C CB4ME_imp Road warrior Thread starter DAC_imp said: Looks like a Diavel rip-off. Click to expand... without the red frame.....
May 25, 2014 #6 T The Spaceman_imp Road warrior Isn't that the concept bike that wound up being the NineTee?
May 25, 2014 #7 flynrider Road warrior That seat looks like some kind of sinister Bavarian torture device.
May 26, 2014 #8 A Ack-CB11_imp Road warrior That's cool, it's the new wet head motor. The radiators are well hidden, for a naked bike. The Spaceman_imp said: Isn't that the concept bike that wound up being the NineTee? Click to expand... I think it might be the 2017 concept. Max BMW says they are planning a 3 year run on the current 9T. I'm thinking knobbies for mine, if I don't go HP4. This would be better out here I'm thinking?
That's cool, it's the new wet head motor. The radiators are well hidden, for a naked bike. The Spaceman_imp said: Isn't that the concept bike that wound up being the NineTee? Click to expand... I think it might be the 2017 concept. Max BMW says they are planning a 3 year run on the current 9T. I'm thinking knobbies for mine, if I don't go HP4. This would be better out here I'm thinking?