Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
tdbru said:Has there ever been a western usa cb1100 rally? pdedse, Rpdrpd01, I know you're both, and myself as well, out here on the left coast. Do you think there are enough other CB1100 folks that we'd have a chance at doing a western states rally ?
-tdbru
tdbru said:Has there ever been a western usa cb1100 rally? pdedse, Rpdrpd01, I know you're both, and myself as well, out here on the left coast. Do you think there are enough other CB1100 folks that we'd have a chance at doing a western states rally ?
-tdbru
Cormanus said:There were, I think, two west coast rallies. kennyw? Frulk?
misterprofessionality said:This could be a really great Idea. Back when the Westcoast rallies were being held I always thought it would be awesome to attend one, even though i'm all the way on the East coast. It would be a lot of fun to go hang out with a completely different group and see places I would never otherwise get to see. The most I can do to help you out with this is give advice on organizing it, which some of us on the East Coast have a lot of experience doing. on the surface, Utah seems like a really advantageous location! You could get folks that are closer to the central part of the country, and get the west coast people to show, and Utah has roads and locations that are extremely attractive to all participants as a draw to get them to come.

rdprdp01 said:misterprofessionality said:This could be a really great Idea. Back when the Westcoast rallies were being held I always thought it would be awesome to attend one, even though i'm all the way on the East coast. It would be a lot of fun to go hang out with a completely different group and see places I would never otherwise get to see. The most I can do to help you out with this is give advice on organizing it, which some of us on the East Coast have a lot of experience doing. on the surface, Utah seems like a really advantageous location! You could get folks that are closer to the central part of the country, and get the west coast people to show, and Utah has roads and locations that are extremely attractive to all participants as a draw to get them to come.
I own a home in the Texas Hill Country 40 miles from downtown Austin. It also has incredible riding opportunities and facilities, but any event should be scheduled anytime but the hell-hot summer.![]()
1973cb750 said:rdprdp01 said:misterprofessionality said:This could be a really great Idea. Back when the Westcoast rallies were being held I always thought it would be awesome to attend one, even though i'm all the way on the East coast. It would be a lot of fun to go hang out with a completely different group and see places I would never otherwise get to see. The most I can do to help you out with this is give advice on organizing it, which some of us on the East Coast have a lot of experience doing. on the surface, Utah seems like a really advantageous location! You could get folks that are closer to the central part of the country, and get the west coast people to show, and Utah has roads and locations that are extremely attractive to all participants as a draw to get them to come.
I own a home in the Texas Hill Country 40 miles from downtown Austin. It also has incredible riding opportunities and facilities, but any event should be scheduled anytime but the hell-hot summer.![]()
edmond oklahoma here its hot af too

misterprofessionality said:What town were you thinking would be a good spot to be a base of operations?? The whole top third of the state seems to be covered in mountainous areas and national Forests. All that is Ideal for a multi-day ride gathering like this, so you're not hurting for choices. It just comes down to who which town has the best location to launch multiple entertaining loops and has access to good lodging.
the Ferret said:In 2017 after being asked to hold a central rally we held the rally in Arkansas. If I remember correctly only 5 or 6 of us showed up
2017 CB1100 Rally - Eureka Springs, AR May 31-June 3
there were West Coast Rallies in 2017, 2018 and 2019 I believe
all past rally info can be found here
Honda CB1100 Forum - Meet Ups & Gatherings