Western PA CB1100 Checking In

x(why)z_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
I went to an abandoned brick factory at dusk to snap a few pictures after my first oil change. I am loving this bike.

Not ideal lighting, but they will do.




 
Cool pics.

Now find some water and get in on the CB photo challenge!
 
Thread starter
stateboy_imp said:
Was it a dirt or paved road to get there? Nice pics.
It was paved until about 200' before where I parked.
And Thanks!

The ferret_imp said:
Cool pics.

Now find some water and get in on the CB photo challenge!
Tomorrow! I just saw that thread. I've got 3 months off and endless PA backroads to explore, so I hope I don't wear out my welcome.
 
Wear out your welcome with CB1100 photos? Doubt it, mate.

Those ones were pretty good. Thanks.
 
Thread starter
Cormanus_imp said:
Wear out your welcome with CB1100 photos? Doubt it, mate.

Those ones were pretty good. Thanks.

Good to know, and thanks! I shot them with a Google Pixel. I barely carry my DSLR any more. Off to find some water.
 
Back
Top