Went to a local Hill Climb and Show

Jonnyteabag_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Managed to blag some cheap tickets to a pretty local hill climb and classic car show near me.
Sadly to my surprise there where NO motorcycle classes running in the hill climb and even less motorcycles on display!
I couldn't get near enough to the hill climb to take any decent pics so you'll have to put up with my attempts to snap a few pics for your perusual..
a29e4da4e3450a451f01487a7ee6e7d8.jpg

c3ff7f82071f25581adcf5c2f42ab133.jpg

Gordon Keeble (pretty rare I believe)

7c062b29797a811556764e23488090e7.jpg


2b0d322895d1b49119b8f8fbb3f4850b.jpg


c647bf566d04906e03467693cd7b8671.jpg

81082e654bb584c657456934c6cbd91f.jpg

I'm told a one owner car from a chap in Ireland unrestored.

f530dd94cd46c6a11f24436ec451f9c8.jpg

Lancia Zagato

07b10ee694ece9ec5db2c3eb918d26af.jpg

Triumph TR4a

689e0650409afaaec2905c702bad0bb1.jpg

5ec863e5cc91a1faa1026a442c06ea37.jpg

Frazer Nash

ce5ff56b5e3d918e8df533e3c811cba1.jpg

Modern Lambo

f77b2f2bfe066d236aff3baa46367904.jpg

Four seater Ferrari

Oh, and the reason for going.. our daughter got a new Alpine sports car and was invited onto the manufacturers stand..
6bde0b31270f9a3a57bdf03437a99dee.jpg

5517576ace99b39b94999c4be02ee6d3.jpg



It's a lovely little thing, all aluminium weighs 2400lbs (1100kg) with a 1.8 ltr four pot turbo 300hp motor. The power to weight is superb, hand built in France, she tells me it achieves 45mpg UK under normal running!

JT
 
Thread starter
I think the GT40 was a kit car build as was the green AC cobra in the background
The kit seemed to be very expensive to m,.so maybe it was an accurate copy...but what do I know?
 
You’re in the UK and it wasn’t raining so it was a great day out. I remember going to a few hill climbs growing up in N. Ireland. Nice cars.
 
Back
Top