PowerDubs_imp
Road warrior
Thread starter
First pic is today compared to last time in 2018 before my accident.
Change is now no longer on the stock ECU- Don Guhl advanced ign timing and raised rev limiter.
I’m still controlling fueling myself with power commander and auto tune.
I also removed the TSR airbox inlet plate (which I did prove on the dyno to make more power than the stock inlet boots).
Instead I put the stock boot back on, but added couple filtered holes - one on boot side and 3 on other airbox side. Reason? The TSR plate made an induction noise I didn’t like.
Reference- http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=15762
So here is today’s dyno- modified ign, and removed TSR air holes as shown
And here is today’s dyno compared the the first dyno I did on this bike- Inhad already installed the Staintune muffler, so no totally ‘stock’ run- sorry.
I still need to add a little fuel up top.
Funny thing- the WBO2 sensor for the auto tune takes up a good portion of the exhaust pipe. Once I remove it and put in the block off plug- it will flow more air and make more power.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Change is now no longer on the stock ECU- Don Guhl advanced ign timing and raised rev limiter.
I’m still controlling fueling myself with power commander and auto tune.
I also removed the TSR airbox inlet plate (which I did prove on the dyno to make more power than the stock inlet boots).
Instead I put the stock boot back on, but added couple filtered holes - one on boot side and 3 on other airbox side. Reason? The TSR plate made an induction noise I didn’t like.
Reference- http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=15762
So here is today’s dyno- modified ign, and removed TSR air holes as shown
And here is today’s dyno compared the the first dyno I did on this bike- Inhad already installed the Staintune muffler, so no totally ‘stock’ run- sorry.
I still need to add a little fuel up top.
Funny thing- the WBO2 sensor for the auto tune takes up a good portion of the exhaust pipe. Once I remove it and put in the block off plug- it will flow more air and make more power.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk