Well, they're here

ss2wheels_imp

Been there
Thread starter
The 75th Bike week in Myrtle Beach, SC is in full swing.By the middle of next week there could be 300k bikes here from all over the US, a very large% is Harley's of course but there is a little bit of everything out here. An asston of money will be pumped into our local economy and this area can always use that!
I will post ya'll some pics when I get out in the middle of the mess, mainly in what we
call the southend where the 2 famous biker bars Suckbangblow and the Beaver bar are located:biker:
 
300,000 people in the same spot? Sounds like a perfect time to go somewhere else for a weeks vacation.
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
300,000 people in the same spot? Sounds like a perfect time to go somewhere else for a weeks vacation.
Yeah Micky alot of locals that aren't bike people share your thaughts,
 
Thread starter
Ridem32_imp said:
I would love to be there. I lov bike rally's
Yeah Mikey, just by knowing you on this forum,I can tell you would love this Rally.I mean with all the Burnout contests and all the other crazy S--T that goes on,this is right up your alley buddy:beerchug:
 
Yea we have a Sturgis MS. It's called little Sturgis it's a very small town but over the years it has gotten huge. Bikes come from all over the US. It's wild. Then we have a bike week on our coast! :)
 
Ridem32_imp said:
Yea we have a Sturgis MS. It's called little Sturgis it's a very small town but over the years it has gotten huge. Bikes come from all over the US. It's wild. Then we have a bike week on our coast! :)
Interesting. We have a little Sturgis rally here in Kentucky as well. I have never been I am told this is one wild party.
 
Back
Top