Jun 18, 2015 #21 H hb9400_imp Been there Between Versys #4 & #5 I had a 2007 650 that was loaded but only kept it for a few months. Liked it but not enough to keep it. Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Between Versys #4 & #5 I had a 2007 650 that was loaded but only kept it for a few months. Liked it but not enough to keep it. Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Jul 12, 2015 #22 D dirt road_imp First service completed Since 2002 I've owned 2 DL1000's and 4 DL650's , but I've NEVER owned a WEE- Strom ! They are great bikes ....sans the nicknames.
Since 2002 I've owned 2 DL1000's and 4 DL650's , but I've NEVER owned a WEE- Strom ! They are great bikes ....sans the nicknames.
Dec 16, 2015 #23 P pekingduck Road warrior Just bought my 4th V-Strom, a new 650. Have had it 2 weeks, but still enjoying my 2006 so much, haven't ridden it yet (Well, really just ordering/adding accessories first).
Just bought my 4th V-Strom, a new 650. Have had it 2 weeks, but still enjoying my 2006 so much, haven't ridden it yet (Well, really just ordering/adding accessories first).