Website Presentation problem

rbike_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Hello,

It has been a while since I was here last, but the website presentation is all garbled. All images and background is missing. I know about IS and browsers, but I have no idea what is wrong – SERVER?? Other forums I go to are just fine. Please advise


I sent an email to "administrator", but no reply as of this morning.
 
Thread starter
I get the same problem regardless of browser, device (Dell Laptop, Samsung S22 ultra, ...) all have this issue. There may be a security issue my AV is protecting me from. I don't let websites have full control of my devices. But as I said, this is the only forum or website that I have this problem with. It must be on the forum server side regardless of my settings.
Here is a screenshot from a different forum - it is OK.
GoldOxide_imp said:
Here is another recent related thread discussion to consider?

http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=14940&pid=253171#pid253171
 
Back
Top