Webike Newsletter ? the good, the bad, and the ugly

CB4ME_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
Anyone get Webike’s newsletter? http://japan.webike.net/WebikeSelection/?p=1

They show some of their customers’ bikes……. And I thought I had it bad.

You be the judge: good , bad or ugly:


VMAX 1680
c450646fe6a2f0aef3bb4e9b8a33c034.jpg


Once a perfectly good CBX
a80782ea703a782124c5d14568f6143f.jpg



All too commonly done over here too (Kawaski W650):
2319bbd424110f2ddf64ea2eed1de429.jpg



Yikes! Yamaha SR 400???
11091784b2a6b4f4240685bcb98fb277.jpg


Zephyr 1100
c27fbf1010aae1111b59504cc696f1c9.jpg



Nice Engine mods !?! (Honda Cub 70)
c12360182850b83c1bee95869c1ae9b5.jpg


Suzuki TU250:
501452d826d5253fc5b5d039f3b5cbe9.jpg


I like that little Suzuki in the last picture. Must be all the red.
 
I get that newsletter. I've always just deleted it as I though it was just advertising. Well, that and I just use Samurider now. Guess I'll start looking at it.

That little brown seat even makes my little butt hurt just looking at it! (looking at the seat that is ;) )
 
I like the CBX and the W650. I know they're probably worth more stock, but hey...we're all modifying and customizing our bikes. Someday someone trying to restore one may hate us for it...
 
Back
Top