Nov 21, 2014 #2 Offroad Road warrior Mine does this! I know the back firing not suppose to be good with raw gas being ignited in the exhaust, but I like it ;-)
Mine does this! I know the back firing not suppose to be good with raw gas being ignited in the exhaust, but I like it ;-)
Nov 21, 2014 #3 T Tortuga_imp Been there offroadfx4_imp said: Mine does this! I know the back firing not suppose to be good with raw gas being ignited in the exhaust, but I like it ;-) Click to expand... Even the dog approves! At the end you remind me of Jon Baker from CHiPs
offroadfx4_imp said: Mine does this! I know the back firing not suppose to be good with raw gas being ignited in the exhaust, but I like it ;-) Click to expand... Even the dog approves! At the end you remind me of Jon Baker from CHiPs