Wash me

the Ferret

Road warrior
Thread starter
Not as bad as I've seen Cormanus's :rofl:

d541817460252308533dd5a7f02dd7ac.jpg


975529cf83a6112f0d3b569e9172b554.jpg


656e986067894a1e4df9e35fe627d044.jpg


good thing I got 5 liters of S-100 for Christmas :rolleyes:

Got up into the 40's today and the snow melt is running onto the road causing a mess

b6982dc0b0684de0fba2b30d94fb6e5c.jpg


Creeks are starting to melt and flow again

98e7cc60066041b1bb968171678ffae6.jpg
 
This is what happens if you ride in winter.....brutal
How you know that Cormanus is more dirty.....no snow in Australia??
:P
pb
 
Thread starter
I've seen pics and he rides on dirt roads lol
 
that last picture is awesome. I think Deer woods in the winter and fishing in the summer. BTW 65 Deg here and sunny so the wife and i are headed out now :thumbsup:
 
Great pics. Glad you got out. We are going to see a concert this afternoon, so I didn't really have time to get geared up. Bridges, rivers, and motorcycles together and sometimes sepearately make for great photos.
 
The ferret_imp said:
I've seen pics and he rides on dirt roads lol
...lol...now I know why my Australian good friend's, old - 1400cc Suzuki Intruder is always clean.....no dirt roads riding, streets and paved rds only:biker: Perhaps in August (knee replacement pending), I have a personal look at his well kept bike...Cormanus is time to wash your bike and prepare it for a rigorous inspection..lol
Can you show us pics of your dirty bike, please

pb
 
Thread starter
Here's one I found of Cormanus's bike, but I've seen worse

b13797736b63026538b7793e7769cf03.jpg

The Cormanus CB in its natural state
 
The ferret_imp said:
Not as bad as I've seen Cormanus's :rofl:

d541817460252308533dd5a7f02dd7ac.jpg


975529cf83a6112f0d3b569e9172b554.jpg


656e986067894a1e4df9e35fe627d044.jpg


good thing I got 5 liters of S-100 for Christmas :rolleyes:

Got up into the 40's today and the snow melt is running onto the road causing a mess

b6982dc0b0684de0fba2b30d94fb6e5c.jpg


Creeks are starting to melt and flow again

98e7cc60066041b1bb968171678ffae6.jpg
:rofl: No kidding. It would appear that Cormanus could use something more along the lines of 5 gallons of the stuff. :D
 
OMG....
Park on the beach and wait for South Pacific tsunami to take care of all kinds of dirt......
No need to see more.....
Ferret, your bike is clean
Time for:beerchug: to discuss bikes recovery:)

pb
 
Guth_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
Not as bad as I've seen Cormanus's :rofl:

d541817460252308533dd5a7f02dd7ac.jpg


975529cf83a6112f0d3b569e9172b554.jpg


656e986067894a1e4df9e35fe627d044.jpg


good thing I got 5 liters of S-100 for Christmas :rolleyes:

Got up into the 40's today and the snow melt is running onto the road causing a mess

b6982dc0b0684de0fba2b30d94fb6e5c.jpg


Creeks are starting to melt and flow again

98e7cc60066041b1bb968171678ffae6.jpg
:rofl: No kidding. It would appear that Cormanus could use something more along the lines of 5 gallons of the stuff. :D
:rofl: No kidding. It would appear that Cormanus could use something more along the lines of 5 gallons of the stuff. :D
Nah ... that was just the end of a long dirt road after days of the endless rain that seemed to follow Inhouse Bob around the place. Came off easily enough with soap and water. What the Ferret really hates about my bike is that I refuse to do more than wash my headers.

a67b3d43f81ea60d52fd7916307b8c97.jpg


Peterbaron, you are welcome to inspect my CB any time you like. Whether or not it's clean will depend on a multitude of factors. So far as I'm concerned it's for riding not polishing. :D
 
Thread starter
Cormanus... Didn't you post up a pic once of your bike an absolute gob mess? Maybe on the way back from Phillip Island or something? I remember it even making me cringe lol

And I agree Cormanus. Would I skip a ride just because my bike might get dirty? NO way Jose, I'm riding! It's just dirt and soap and water will get most of it off. What it doesn't get off doesn't concern me much.
 
i'll have to have a look Ferret. It got seriously filthy last year on the way through some roadworks, but I can't remember whether I got a photo of it.
 
Mad Cormanus just doesn't have the same ring to it as Mad Max, but your CB still has a bit of that edge to it regardless... :biker:
 
Cormanus_imp said:
Guth_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
Not as bad as I've seen Cormanus's :rofl:

d541817460252308533dd5a7f02dd7ac.jpg


975529cf83a6112f0d3b569e9172b554.jpg


656e986067894a1e4df9e35fe627d044.jpg


good thing I got 5 liters of S-100 for Christmas :rolleyes:

Got up into the 40's today and the snow melt is running onto the road causing a mess

b6982dc0b0684de0fba2b30d94fb6e5c.jpg


Creeks are starting to melt and flow again

98e7cc60066041b1bb968171678ffae6.jpg
:rofl: No kidding. It would appear that Cormanus could use something more along the lines of 5 gallons of the stuff. :D
:rofl: No kidding. It would appear that Cormanus could use something more along the lines of 5 gallons of the stuff. :D
Nah ... that was just the end of a long dirt road after days of the endless rain that seemed to follow Inhouse Bob around the place. Came off easily enough with soap and water. What the Ferret really hates about my bike is that I refuse to do more than wash my headers.

a67b3d43f81ea60d52fd7916307b8c97.jpg


Peterbaron, you are welcome to inspect my CB any time you like. Whether or not it's clean will depend on a multitude of factors. So far as I'm concerned it's for riding not polishing. :D
:rofl: No kidding. It would appear that Cormanus could use something more along the lines of 5 gallons of the stuff. :D
Nah ... that was just the end of a long dirt road after days of the endless rain that seemed to follow Inhouse Bob around the place. Came off easily enough with soap and water. What the Ferret really hates about my bike is that I refuse to do more than wash my headers.

19343a1617c6122a114b438b7ee11f9f.jpg


Peterbaron, you are welcome to inspect my CB any time you like. Whether or not it's clean will depend on a multitude of factors. So far as I'm concerned it's for riding not polishing. :D >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.
WOW, this is very clean bike Cornamus, and regret to say now that Ferett's is VERY dirty = wash it...lol...my headers look almost as bad as Cormanus...
...but I also decided to cary with me at all times, a tire tread depth gauge to measure dirt depth of any CB on the road, not just Ferret, Cormanus and mine:P
:hello::biker::beerchug:
pb
 
Thread starter
My ST got half a wash today. Wasn't supposed to rain until 2 pm. I took off at 10:30 am.. Started raining at 11:00 lol so rode for an hour and a half in the rain. Not sure it really got any cleaner but it had to wash some of the crud off.
 
My Griso has been down dirt roads and made it royal pain to clean. But the worst was when the grasshoppers were in force in New Mexico during the August rally. We killed millions of them! When you stopped at a light you wondered what that gawd awful smell was - it was yourself. Then clean up was fun too. Hydrogen peroxide seemed to do a fairly decent job.

I need to get some S100, looks like the bee's knees'.
 
while i would hate to wash that bike in cold weather and thought of hot water while doing it i did show my wife that last picturesque photo .
her reply was do you not have a polar bear club ?
 
The ferret_imp said:
My ST got half a wash today. Wasn't supposed to rain until 2 pm. I took off at 10:30 am.. Started raining at 11:00 lol so rode for an hour and a half in the rain. Not sure it really got any cleaner but it had to wash some of the crud off.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

Ferret,
In summer, during good weather, how many miles in 1 day are you able to make..?
We are not talking about record...pleasure riding with CB of course.
:D

pb
 
Back
Top