Wallpaper

the Ferret

Road warrior
Thread starter
I switch wallpapers on my computer screen every couple of weeks. Here's my current one...

Of course one of my favorite subjects (I'm up to 593 photos of it in my folder). Love the 3/4 frontal view. The bike is spotless, the sun is shining, you can tell it's a summer morning as the sun is casting shadows toward the west, and the bike is ready to go ... somewhere ... anywhere ...



anyone else have their CB 1100s as their wallpaper?
 
I do not have the CB as my wallpaper, but I do use that prime monitor real estate to remind me of my motorbike life. Sitting at my desk in NYC every day, it really soothes me. This is my usual one. It's a place deep in the heart of the Isle of Man where I ride out to every time I'm there. Take off the helmet, eat a sandwich, listen to the sheep, clear the head. Peace.
[/img]
 
Thread starter
Beautiful picture Capo. Sounds like a wonderful place.
 
My current wallpaper. Photo is on one of the Canopy Roads near Tallahassee, FL.

3318f2b03b79cd38839bef823b25d0b3.jpg
 
My wallpaper is not a picture taken OF my CB1100, but it is a picture taken ON my CB1100.

I get to see Cheryl waving at me from KY89 every day :)

 
I dunno, you blokes. Get with the program. You can set your PCs up to deliver wallpaper at random so you can have LOTs of CB or other biking shots appearing. You can do the same with your screensaver. :P
 
I set up lots of folders with 16x9 aspect ratio pictures (the same as my PC). Simply chose a folder to suite your mood that day and set pictures to change every 10 seconds.

There are tons of free beautiful wallpapers on the internet, including the CB1100.
 
CB4ME_imp said:
I set up lots of folders with 16x9 aspect ratio pictures (the same as my PC). Simply chose a folder to suite your mood that day and set pictures to change every 10 seconds.

There are tons of free beautiful wallpapers on the internet, including the CB1100.
Agree with CB4ME, I rotate pictures every 30 mins on my work pc and am starting to have a nice collection from images posted on this web site.
 
The ferret_imp said:
I switch wallpapers on my computer screen every couple of weeks. Here's my current one...

Of course one of my favorite subjects (I'm up to 593 photos of it in my folder). Love the 3/4 frontal view. The bike is spotless, the sun is shining, you can tell it's a summer morning as the sun is casting shadows toward the west, and the bike is ready to go ... somewhere ... anywhere ...



anyone else have their CB 1100s as their wallpaper?

Yes mine at work is the 2013 CB1100 candyred just like mine
 
That is a winner Ack! So sorry you gave it up. Remind me who sit the kit land with if that is public information?


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top