Wall Mount Exhaust

MrTim_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
I'm not sure if this is the correct section to post in but I'll give it a shot anyway.
I live in a small flat so storage is always an issue. One thing that was taking up a load of valuable under-bed storage space was my OEM exhaust, selling it isn't really an option as I'd like to be able to offer it to the next owner if and when it comes time to sell the beloved CB.
Mounting it on my bedroom wall was a pretty simple operation, two large hooks screwed into the wall via masonry plugs and it sits there pretty nicely. Polishing off the unsightly brown discolouration was a bit of an effort but certainly well worth it.
Having motorcycle parts hung up on display in your bedroom might not be to everybody's taste, but it doesn't look too shabby and it would certainly ad to the vibe of a man-cave shed/garage and saves up a lot of space while you're at it.
 
I put mine in the Yosh box, and put it in the shed. It's nice finally having the space to properly store stuff, my last place was awesome but small small small!
 
And probably a great conversation starter lol
 
"...when you're exhausted" Haha! Love it!

It looks like a musical instrument of sorts. I say you tell the lovely ladies who visit your room that that's exactly what it is. Then take it down and blow a lovely tune of seduction. Being that you're in Australia, it may pass for a heavy metal didgeridoo. Just trying to help a brother out. Let me know how it goes.
 
I had a set of old Hard Krome 3" Straights from my VTX1800R adorning my garage wall before I was finally able to sell them...didn't have to polish the chrome much compared to what was required to make the CB1100 stainless steel pipes presentable.

The full set of stock mufflers and pipes from my Vulcan 1700 Classic are just too heavy and cumbersome to hang, so they are relegated to one of my storage sheds.

The stock pipes on my CB1100 however, are going to stay on the bike...I'm through with the expense and hassle of exhaust modifications.
 
Looks like one of those new fangled devices for petrol sniffing.
 
Back
Top