Waiting on ordered accessories...

ThomWill_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
<sigh> This is like when I saved up all the box tops I needed to get a "snap, crackle, and pop" official canteen and by the time it finally arrived, I had forgotten you I sent away for it... watching for the UPS guy and watching and watching. The Dart Fly Screen should be here any moment :D . . .
 
It's worth the wait. Every time I ride with mine I'm super happy I bought it. Not only does it work extremely well, but it looks like it came from the factory.
 
Thread starter
Well, Y'all know what she looks like, but here is Katie... sporting her first bling. Just got back from a 45 mile trial run, and just like on my old T100, this screen converts the straight line pressure to a bubble of gentle turbulence. It is both tiny and transformative.

Before:
1fe44551d299e9a99c131ccd233dd9a2.jpg


After:
48541379c2e062bd87bfb44513621cb5.jpg
 
Those are nice looking bags. Good looking bike all around!
 
No problems of the bags getting to close to the tire?

I have the ogio stealth tail bag... nice luggage but it fades in the sunlight unfortunately...

Sent from my XT901 using Tapatalk 4.1.3
 
Thanks Thom, appreciate the info and link. I had the big Givi bags on the last bike, but they're just more than I want for the CB. These look just right.
 
Thread starter
DBuster, I was not worried about it at all... Until you asked. So I checked, I cannot even push them to touch the tires. I have phtotos that show how they sit against the grab rails and shocks. Let me know if you wanna see them.
 
Back
Top