Visit to the west coast

Cormanus_imp said:
That looks a great road iamheero. What's the road through Falling Springs like?
Hm, Google Streetview says, it's partly closed?

Sneaking in here, as I'll arrive in LA in the evening of June 3 and plan to stay 2 nights around to accommodate from jet lag.
 
Thanks Django. I didn't get that far in my exploration. It looked, from the map, like it might be a bit of fun.
 
Django_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
That looks a great road iamheero. What's the road through Falling Springs like?
Hm, Google Streetview says, it's partly closed?

Sneaking in here, as I'll arrive in LA in the evening of June 3 and plan to stay 2 nights around to accommodate from jet lag.
after 2 nights in LA you may just decide to go back to Germany and skip the rest of the USA lol , but trust me the rest is a lot less crowded and hectic than that
 
Back
Top