Video of San Diego County route S7

redReno_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
I sped this video up to cut the length down to 9 minutes,
the view points are at 0:53, and 7:11.
The song "I Will Posses Your Heart" by Death Cab for Cutie starts around 50 seconds into the video and lasts for the rest of it.
Sorry, I forgot the lens on GoPro are offset to the left, I didn't intend on having the whole meter cluster in the video either.
At least you can still see some of the upcoming road.




This video is of my wife and I riding down "S7" on my CB11.

Our ride was about 110 total miles and we both loved it, I took her up to Palomar by taking S7.
We ate at Mother's kitchen up there and then made our way back down and went home.
Mother's kitchen is a vegetarian restaurant and had an interesting menu,
I had their supreme nachos and she had their club sandwich.
Instead of meat they have "boca" which is made of soy protein and wheat gluten. Wasn't too bad...



[url=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/809/65hm.jpg/]

I stiffed up the suspension standard settings by 1 position on both ends and ensured the specified air pressure was in both tires.
The CB1100 did great and my old lady only closed her eyes during a few leans on our way up.

[url=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/823/bifo.jpg/]

[url=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/856/n2f1.jpg/]

I noticed while we were on the freeway briefly, RPMS were at about the same spot they are when it's just me.
Riding 2 up I got 53 MPG!!!!! Best yet!
No stop-n-go riding, all open road.
 
Thread starter
I know...:blush:
I wanted to do it the same day but there was some wind up there and too many Harley's passing by down at the bottom.
I think Sunday I might have something for you though. ;)
 
Back
Top