Nov 20, 2013 #2 K kenfyoozed_imp Running like a top Nice little video. Guess I should have held out until the '14 models were out? I could always add another right? HAHA
Nice little video. Guess I should have held out until the '14 models were out? I could always add another right? HAHA
Nov 20, 2013 #3 O OldF7Guy_imp Been there I love it!!:excited::celebrate::banana::clap: Diggin the dual exhaust and it looks like the side covers are a different shape and painted the same color as the tank! Im still up in the air on the spoke wheels though.
I love it!!:excited::celebrate::banana::clap: Diggin the dual exhaust and it looks like the side covers are a different shape and painted the same color as the tank! Im still up in the air on the spoke wheels though.
Nov 20, 2013 #4 H HikerToo_imp Road warrior Is that the US or overseas model? Silver engine is also nice.
Nov 20, 2013 #5 J Joola_imp Running like a top HikerToo_imp said: Is that the US or overseas model? Silver engine is also nice. Click to expand... No US model announced yet. :-/
HikerToo_imp said: Is that the US or overseas model? Silver engine is also nice. Click to expand... No US model announced yet. :-/
Nov 20, 2013 #6 W wildezt_imp Been there Thread starter The twin exhausts looks like the Moriwaki stainless steel duals.
Nov 21, 2013 #7 T The Spaceman_imp Road warrior Everything I've seen so far on the EX suggests its a non-US model. Has anyone heard/read anything conclusive that says its coming here?
Everything I've seen so far on the EX suggests its a non-US model. Has anyone heard/read anything conclusive that says its coming here?
Nov 22, 2013 #8 K Kyhiker1100_imp First service completed WOW love it, maybe my wife will get it for me for christmas, when hell freezes over:beerchug: