Mscb1100_imp
Been there
Thread starter
View from overlook last week on Hwy 25 just outside of Leeds AL, home of Barber Motorsports.
On the way back thru Leeds I found a motorcycle repair shop with this poster, just missed the event date
I tried out a Royal Enfield 650 3 weeks ago and didn't think it was a good deal. For just a little more money I got a new old stock 2017 Versys 650.
Not as much low end power as the CB1100 but suspension is much better.
On the way back thru Leeds I found a motorcycle repair shop with this poster, just missed the event date
I tried out a Royal Enfield 650 3 weeks ago and didn't think it was a good deal. For just a little more money I got a new old stock 2017 Versys 650.
Not as much low end power as the CB1100 but suspension is much better.
