Feb 2, 2014 #1 C Capo Road warrior Thread starter Wait, what?? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Honda-CB-20...b&item=181311655787&pt=US_motorcycles
Feb 2, 2014 #5 C Capo Road warrior Thread starter This validates the concept for the Giacomo Agostini tribute I've planned for my CX 500.
Feb 2, 2014 #6 T thumper_imp Been there Capo_imp said: This validates the concept for the Giacomo Agostini tribute I've planned for my CX 500. Click to expand... No fair!! I was planning on an Agostini Harley trike!!
Capo_imp said: This validates the concept for the Giacomo Agostini tribute I've planned for my CX 500. Click to expand... No fair!! I was planning on an Agostini Harley trike!!
Feb 3, 2014 #12 T The Spaceman_imp Road warrior Hey, the bike has been in a "climate controlled" environment since new. Do you have ANY idea how hard it is to air-condition a garage in Miami?
Hey, the bike has been in a "climate controlled" environment since new. Do you have ANY idea how hard it is to air-condition a garage in Miami?
Feb 3, 2014 #14 S SanPete_imp Been there What if the garage is his bedroom? Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk now Free