Used gas tanks on Samurider (heads up fans of black)

Guth_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
Just happened to take a look at the Samurider site and noticed that they have a number of pre-owned gas tanks for sale, mostly black in color, including one in the Mugen paint scheme and another with matching black side panels.

Just a FYI for anyone who might be interested.
 
c9b0a769f188844436dd359150fbd82e.jpg
 
Joola_imp said:
Good Find Guth:thanks:

If there was a japanese cb1100 forum it would be nice to link both Sites and just do straight swaps for tanks and turn signals and just pay for shipping because its really getting expensive.
 
OK, don't a big fan of black, but that bike rocks! The gold pin striping really sets things off there. Sweet!
 
I am frantically trying to justify $640 worth of that. Thanks a whole freaking lot. While I love red, I would love more the option of switching out once in a bit. Let me ask the wife if she... nope.
 
Back
Top