Update on Rim Runout

CIP57_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
I have attached a PDF of the finding by the DSM. He showed me a video From the technical Dept. in CA of a CB1100 ( asked them how many they went through to find this one) the rim was similar to mine and they felt the run out was within spec. I will file this in case of future development. Wanted to post this for member knowledge.

Steve
 
It would have been nice if they would have included the numbers.
 
Thread starter
Lord Popgun_imp said:
It would have been nice if they would have included the numbers.
Pop,
I should have been more persistent and asked them to start tooling. You and I both know the five letter word all manufactures hate RECALL
 
Lol....that's six letters. :D
 
Thread starter
HondaJon_imp said:
CIP57,

Any update on this? Also, do you notice any handlebar shimmy from 50 MPH to 40MPH while declerating?
Jon,
They made the decision that its within spec. I don't notice anything anywhere. So maybe there right. Just trying to enjoy the bike now.
 
Back
Top