Unusual CBX from Craig's list near me-

Thread starter
No idea. Like anything else- depends on what people's interests and desires are.

For me? Nah... but for others it may be a great find.
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
I can't tell, but is that a good starting price?
It is probably too high, but he may find someone who wants it bad enough to pay that.
Has some miles.
If you start high, you can lower your price, but if you start low, you can't raise it.
 
I never cared for the style of the final year CBX’s, preferring the ‘79’s instead, but this one seems to be priced reasonably.
 
Nachodaddy_imp said:
m in sc_imp said:
thats a hell of a deal.
It is. I am really tempted. There is also a really nice little '74 CL 360. Could start a nice collection today.
It is. I am really tempted. There is also a really nice little '74 CL 360. Could start a nice collection today.
Frank, get them both :thumbsup:
 
peterbaron_imp said:
Nachodaddy_imp said:
m in sc_imp said:
thats a hell of a deal.
It is. I am really tempted. There is also a really nice little '74 CL 360. Could start a nice collection today.
It is. I am really tempted. There is also a really nice little '74 CL 360. Could start a nice collection today.
Frank, get them both :thumbsup:
It is. I am really tempted. There is also a really nice little '74 CL 360. Could start a nice collection today.
Frank, get them both :thumbsup: :rofl:
Peter, you are not helping me here.
:biker::biker::biker::biker::beerchug:
 
It looks like the white one is missing the factory hard saddlebags. If they are missing, that is a major dent in the value of that bike. I had one for a few years just like it, and I would not buy another one. I would buy a clean 1979 standard model in the blink of an eye if I could afford one.
 
Nachodaddy_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
Nachodaddy_imp said:
m in sc_imp said:
thats a hell of a deal.
It is. I am really tempted. There is also a really nice little '74 CL 360. Could start a nice collection today.
It is. I am really tempted. There is also a really nice little '74 CL 360. Could start a nice collection today.
Frank, get them both :thumbsup:
It is. I am really tempted. There is also a really nice little '74 CL 360. Could start a nice collection today.
Frank, get them both :thumbsup: :rofl:
Peter, you are not helping me here.
:biker::biker::biker::biker::beerchug:
It is. I am really tempted. There is also a really nice little '74 CL 360. Could start a nice collection today.
Frank, get them both :thumbsup: :rofl:
Peter, you are not helping me here.
:biker::biker::biker::biker::beerchug:
Frank, right now I am in EU and this is the best long distance advice I can provide :angel:.....but if you buy this CBX, many other members and myself will be jealous for sure.
Of course, I need a ride when I'll visit you.
:worship:
 
I've never ridden a CBX and I likely never will. It's a dream of mine to take one through its paces for about 40 miles or so, but i will certainly never buy one (the thought of owning something with 6 carbs is horrifying) and nobody would ever lend one to me knowing what i'm going to do with it lol.
 
misterprofessionality_imp said:
I've never ridden a CBX and I likely never will. It's a dream of mine to take one through its paces for about 40 miles or so, but i will certainly never buy one (the thought of owning something with 6 carbs is horrifying) and nobody would ever lend one to me knowing what i'm going to do with it lol.
Yeah, I'd likely would have to rent one. Maybe that is more realistic for half a day.
 
The 82 Cbx will eat the miles, but it has a 60 mile seat. put a corbin on it and just go. The 79 is definitely the hot rod of all the years it was produced and with the factory sport kit on it is a blast to ride. The cbx for sale shows 14,000 plus mile on the clock and I don't know what's up with the front fork tubes. The price is good if the engine runs well and no strange noises. If your interested check with Louis at Used CBX Parts about the availability saddle bags. He has a lot of parts.
 
stopher50_imp said:
The 82 Cbx will eat the miles, but it has a 60 mile seat. put a corbin on it and just go. The 79 is definitely the hot rod of all the years it was produced and with the factory sport kit on it is a blast to ride. The cbx for sale shows 14,000 plus mile on the clock and I don't know what's up with the front fork tubes. The price is good if the engine runs well and no strange noises. If your interested check with Louis at Used CBX Parts about the availability saddle bags. He has a lot of parts.
:thanks:
Good to know. Appreciate it.
:thumbsup:
 
Back
Top