PowerDubs_imp
Road warrior
Thread starter
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
It is probably too high, but he may find someone who wants it bad enough to pay that.GoldOxide_imp said:I can't tell, but is that a good starting price?
It is. I am really tempted. There is also a really nice little '74 CL 360. Could start a nice collection today.m in sc_imp said:thats a hell of a deal.
$10K? What possibly could be the catch?Nachodaddy_imp said:Classic CBX on Phoenix Craigslist for $10K. 15,000 miles, looks good, if anyone is interested. Not mine, I have passed the point of no return of this bike, but I would have loved to have it 20 years ago.
https://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/mcy/d/phoenix-1982-honda-cbx1000-supersport/7511793563.html
It is. I am really tempted. There is also a really nice little '74 CL 360. Could start a nice collection today.Nachodaddy_imp said:It is. I am really tempted. There is also a really nice little '74 CL 360. Could start a nice collection today.m in sc_imp said:thats a hell of a deal.

It is. I am really tempted. There is also a really nice little '74 CL 360. Could start a nice collection today.peterbaron_imp said:It is. I am really tempted. There is also a really nice little '74 CL 360. Could start a nice collection today.Nachodaddy_imp said:It is. I am really tempted. There is also a really nice little '74 CL 360. Could start a nice collection today.m in sc_imp said:thats a hell of a deal.
Frank, get them both![]()
:rofl:It is. I am really tempted. There is also a really nice little '74 CL 360. Could start a nice collection today.Nachodaddy_imp said:It is. I am really tempted. There is also a really nice little '74 CL 360. Could start a nice collection today.peterbaron_imp said:It is. I am really tempted. There is also a really nice little '74 CL 360. Could start a nice collection today.Nachodaddy_imp said:It is. I am really tempted. There is also a really nice little '74 CL 360. Could start a nice collection today.m in sc_imp said:thats a hell of a deal.
Frank, get them both![]()
Frank, get them both:rofl:
Peter, you are not helping me here.
:biker::biker::biker::biker::beerchug:
:rofl:Yeah, I'd likely would have to rent one. Maybe that is more realistic for half a day.misterprofessionality_imp said:I've never ridden a CBX and I likely never will. It's a dream of mine to take one through its paces for about 40 miles or so, but i will certainly never buy one (the thought of owning something with 6 carbs is horrifying) and nobody would ever lend one to me knowing what i'm going to do with it lol.
stopher50_imp said:The 82 Cbx will eat the miles, but it has a 60 mile seat. put a corbin on it and just go. The 79 is definitely the hot rod of all the years it was produced and with the factory sport kit on it is a blast to ride. The cbx for sale shows 14,000 plus mile on the clock and I don't know what's up with the front fork tubes. The price is good if the engine runs well and no strange noises. If your interested check with Louis at Used CBX Parts about the availability saddle bags. He has a lot of parts.

