Unique lodging for Tail of the Dragon

The ferret_imp said:
Look what someone is building for rentals down in Robbinsville, NC. Pretty cool. Take your CB 1100 down there, stay in one of these, ride Dragon, Cherahola, Blue Ridge, Great Smokey Mts

Ride the Tail of the Dragon Then Sleep in the Trees: River’s Edge Treehouses Breaks Ground
Wow, that's pretty cool! I don't usually hang around the Dragon once I've made a round trip. Usually like to stay in Tellico Plains, as I like the Cherahola Skyway much better. But, it will be great for those folks who like to hang out around the Dragon!

I have stayed at Fontana Village, years ago, when we would take the ferry at the marina over to Hazel Creek and Eagle Creek to fly fish for trout.
 
I was going to try to stay here for our trip, but I got nervous that they won't be open on time. We're staying at Two Wheel Inn, just down the road a piece. This place does look very cool.
 
Thread starter
Two wheel Inn is a neat place to stay. Spent several nights there on several trips.
 
Back
Top