under the hood pictures needed

j3gq_imp

Been there
Thread starter
Would anybody have detailed pictures of components hidden under the tank of a CB1100, such as relays, cables, ECU, etc etc ?
I have (thank you N4RN !) the service manual, found the system location guides and all the rest inside, BUT in order to assess (from my armchair) whether a certain change to my electrical system is worth the effort, whether I should really go ahead buy the more or less expensive parts ...
pictures would really help.
If you have/post any pictures of that kind, please mention your model and year built.
 
j3gq, I'm almost sure there was at least one such photo posted on the forum some years ago. Irritatingly, I can't think of any way of searching for it without being able to recall the subject of the post. I'll keep thinking. Lord Popgun or the Ferret—they of prodigious memory—may recall.

Do either of the pictures in this thread help?
 
Thread starter
Ninemeister_imp said:
Is this what you are looking for?
Almost, thank you so much. As the pictures do not very well match the Honda location guide (in SM), would you know which one of the visible black boxes is what ?
 
The big block with the white label and the two connectors is the ECM. Forward of that on the right is the bank angle sensor. To the left is the turn signal relay.
 
Back
Top