UNABLE TO ACCESS CB FORUM WEBSITE

peterbaron

Road warrior
Thread starter
Just wonder if anyone experienced problem accessing CB Forum website??
Tried few times with the same results = no access.
It happened to me today with the following info:

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
2003 - Can't connect to MySQL server on 'cb1100admin.ipowermysql.com' (113)
Query:
[READ] Unable to connect to MySQL server
Please contact the MyBB Group for support.

MyBB - Free and Open Source Forum Software

Went for a 2 hr ride = no problem now, everything works OK

:huh:
 
Yea it happens sometimes. I got that message earlier as well.

Gremlins
 
Same thing happened to me. Got the same messages. But I didn't get a 2 hour ride out of it. My turn next time.
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
Yea it happens sometimes. I got that message earlier as well.

Gremlins
Do these do bad things to good guys ?...lol...
 
I was just doing some testing of the new Troublemaker Detection and Auto-Filtering System. Apparently it was doing it's job for a couple of hours at least.

Kidding, I think it might be a resource issue with the service provider that I use. Happens from time to time.
 
Thread starter
Guth_imp said:
I was just doing some testing of the new Troublemaker Detection and Auto-Filtering System. Apparently it was doing it's job for a couple of hours at least.

Kidding, I think it might be a resource issue with the service provider that I use. Happens from time to time.
Thanks for your clarification, cuz Ferret scarred me with gremlins...lol
 
Hey Guth, that Troublemaker Detection software didn’t work. It let me right in! :P :D
 
Thread starter
Hold on, after popgun post, I got it more deeply....so if it filtered me = I WAS a troublemaker, correct popgun???...but then system rethought its decision and let me through, am I right or wrong:huh:
Guth, I like that troublemaker filtering, it tells me that I was bad once ONLY...not too bad for my age..do you have log list for other members, I know one moderator, who got stuck at least once???...lol..
Popgun, thanks for unlocking my thinking:P
Have to go for a 2 hr ride again..to see what'll happen :exclamation:

:thanks: all
 
I think you’re right Peter :)

Seriously, I’ve had this happen a few times and always figured it was the hosting service. This isn’t the only board I’ve seen it. Usually its the hosting service or the owner backing the site up or updating software.
 
Thread starter
Lord Popgun_imp said:
I think you’re right Peter :)

Seriously, I’ve had this happen a few times and always figured it was the hosting service. This isn’t the only board I’ve seen it. Usually its the hosting service or the owner backing the site up or updating software.
Your explanation helped .....

:beerchug:
 
Back
Top